Thursday, January 28, 2010

Caardvarks Red Heart Challenge

Ya know, I have been lurking for way to long at Caardvarks and I have now finally decided to try their newest challenge, the Red Heart Challenge. We have to make sure we incorporate the color red and a heart into our card. So, I just made sure I had a red heart, couldn't make it much simpler on myself. :o) If you want to check out the challenge go HERE for the post. Believe me, you will love what all the designers created for this challenge. Always tons of inspiration at Caardvarks.



I have never used scor-tape before and I don't know now what took me so long. I absolutely love how easy it is to adhere glitter to your cards and pages. Just put the scor-tape where you want it, dump some glitter on top, and pat down to make sure it is secure and there you have it. So easy and love the end result. If you are interested in some, THIS is where I got mine.
Supplies:
card stock, stamps, ink - Papertrey Ink
glitter - Making Memories
embossing folder - Cuttlebug

3 comments:

  1. How FUN!!! LOVE that sparkle! I've never tried that stuff either...looks easy :)
    Great colours too!
    Thanks for playing at Caardvarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The big red heart is perfect and looks like the glitter really stays put with that tape too! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, glad you stopped lurking and played along :-)

    ReplyDelete