Monday, January 4, 2010

Girly, You Rock!



Another new year and a new decade is upon us. I hope your 2009 was wonderful and that 2010 is even better. Everyone deserves to be happy so I wish all of you tons up happiness for the year to come.

So to go along with the theme of happiness, here is a cheery card for you. I just love the colors in this card, they are bright, fun and happy. I have been on a kick lately with butterflies and when I was shopping at Michaels a few weeks back, I came across this sizzix butterfly die and I had to have it especially when it was 40% off. What a deal and a great purchase because this baby will get some good use.
Hope you all have a fabulous week and that you are kicking 2010 off to a good start.
Supplies:
cardstock - Papertrey Ink
stamps - Hero Arts (polka dots), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ribbon - Cosmo Cricket
gems - Hero Arts
butterfly die cut - Sizzix die
border punch - Martha Stewart
scalloped circle - Cricut Stamping Cartridge
ink - Papertrey Ink, Tsukineko

4 comments:

  1. Oh - this is sooo super sweet Julie! Cheerful colors - really makes me smile, I love that butterfly and the arched, circular gems adds a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Julie! This is beautiful, love the happy colors and the butterfly!

    Wish you and your family a wonderful 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful! Happy New Year, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bright colors! The ribbon is so pretty and matches the butterfly and background perfectly!

    ReplyDelete