Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello Baby

I sure love me some October Afternoon paper and sometimes I just really have to play with it. This card is for no one in particular, I was just inspired by this Ducks in a Row line to create this baby card. Don't know what I will do with the card, but it sure was a lot of fun to make.

And with this card, I got to do one of my favorite things as a crafter; use my scissors. I cut out those ducks by hand and loved every minute of it. Those cutterbee scissors are so awesome for detailed cuts. And see that pink label behind the ducks, one of my favorite stamp sets by Papertrey Ink, Vintage Labels. Ya know, I think I say that a lot with their stamps, but I truly love them all.

Supplies:
card stock, stamp, ribbon, ink - Papertrey Ink
patterned paper - October Afternoon
journaling spot - October Afternoon
letter stickers - American Crafts
pen - Bic permanent marker
border punch - EKSuccess

2 comments:

  1. Sooo super sweet Julie! I love this paper! I just made 2 cards with them recently, so adorable, want them all now, have you seen the school one? And the new Farm one is pretty cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper sweet and adorable, Julie!! Don't you just love OC?! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete