Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WISH Tag

I had made this tag for a submission request for a magazine, but it wasn't picked up so I am sharing it here with you today. I'm not one to make tags but I have to say it was a lot of fun. When you have such a small area to work with, you pretty much can't fail at making a tag look nice. Before I made this tag I had just bought the Stamping Solutions Cricut Cartridge and I fell in love the butterfly and wish sentiment, they just fit perfectly on this card.
And what is a girly card without a little glitter. I just had to spruce up that butterfly and so I added some stickles to it and around the circle. And for the sentiment, I really wanted to use white on white and to help it stand out more I embossed it with my Cuttlebug embossing folder. Love the end result and hope to use this tag on a gift for a really special little girl very soon.

Supplies:
cardstock,button, twine, ribbon - Papertrey Ink
glitter - Stickles
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
die machine - Cricut
cartridge - Stamping Solutions

3 comments:

  1. So darling Julie! I'm always on the look out for cute butterfly dies like this one! Love the punch of yellow added to your pink and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card, Julie!! Love the lovely color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your HA win, Julie!! Totally awesome, I'm so happy for you, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete