Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday

Wow, the weekend is almost over. But I will say that is was a lot of fun not having any plans and just spending time together as a family. We are back to busy next weekend, so I will savor this moment now.

Here is another card for the Olympics of Stamping Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World blog. So sorry for the poor picture. The is such a bright, cheery card but I couldn't get it to look that way in my photo. I think I bought almost all the new sets from the Papertrey Ink release this month. Here is another new one, Dot Spot, love the backgrounds you can create with this set. And that frame stamp and sentiment stamp (Fillable Frames #1), and die are also new at PTI. Fun!! Fun!!

This photo below is a little brighter but still not what I was hoping for with my picture. At least it was still tons of fun to make this card and I enjoyed every minute of it. And that is all it literally took for me to make it, minutes. Double bonus!

Supplies:
cardstock, stamps, ink, frame die - Papertrey Ink
circle punch - Creative Memories
scalloped punch - EKSuccess
die cut machine - Epic Six by Quickutz

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Love all the pastel colors and the circular elements on this, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete