Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kristina Color Inspiration #47





Hi all. I didn't make the deadline for this weeks color inspiration due to being gone, but I still made a card anyway. I'm a sucker for warm, fall colors and so I had to do the challenge. And thanks to my new Guide Lines 2 stamp set from Papertrey Ink, it sure was fun making this card. I love this stamp set because you can create your own custom paper to fit any of your needs. There are so many circular design elements to choose from this set that the possibilities are endless.

Supplies:
CS - Stampin Up!
Stamps - Papertrey Ink
Thread - DMC
Ribbon - Making Memories
Button - ?
Ink - ColorBox, Mementos

1 comment:

  1. I've come to visit your blog after seeing you in the spotligt on Dawn Mcvey's blog...all I can say about this card is...Wow! Your card conjures up so many images...like looking down on a tray full of citrus drinks, being at the beach and sweet citrus candy. I like it!!

    ReplyDelete