Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Boy




To go along with my last post, this is a scrapbook page I created for the Hero Arts my message challenge. If you remember, we had to custom make our own messages using a variety of Hero Arts sentiments or make our own sayings using their letter stamps. I chose again to use a variety of their sentiment stamps to create my one of a kind journaling. I didn't win anything with this page, but was very proud of it. I had a blast making this page and loved working with the bold colors. To me, those colors describe Gavin's personality. He is a rambunctious, go getter kind of kid and the scallops that border around the picture displays his softer side because because he is so affectionate and loving.
Supplies:
cardstock - Stampin Up!
stamps - Hero Arts
letter stickers - American Crafts
border punch - Fiskars
ink - Memento
thread - DMC
other - Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms for ladybugs

No comments:

Post a Comment