Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rybear



I left you Friday with a layout before we headed out to Minneapolis and now I am coming back with another LO for you. This one I completed Sunday night for the weekly challenge at the Hero Club Blog. The challenge for the week was to create a window on your card or LO and I chose to create one on a layout. And to incorporate Hero Arts stamps, I stamped the window frame with flowers from the Clear Design: Four Dolls. I had the idea for this page late last week and believe me it was hard letting it sit in my head for the whole weekend before I could actually put the page together. I like the end result, but I may have changed the background cardstock color to help make the rest of the page pop more. I don't quite feel the pop with the current pinkish color. Oh well, in a bit of a time crunch for this one, but I will exhaust all options next time.
Supplies:
CS - SEI
PP - SEI
Stamp - Hero Arts
Flowers - Prima, Heidi Swapp
Flower bling - Hero Arts
Bird - Maya Road
Ink - Colorbox
Pen - Signo (white), Zig (black)
Other - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cricut cartridge Keystone

No comments:

Post a Comment