Friday, March 27, 2009

Halloween Layout





I thought I would leave you here with another layout I created before we head off this weekend for Minneapolis. (The kids are so looking forward to this, should be quite the adventure.) Anyway, I know these pictures are from Halloween, but I'm sure you have caught on that I don't get my pictures scrapped on time. I don't feel I am very far behind though because my oldest pictures to scrap are from the fall. That isn't too bad considering how many pictures I take. Anyway I had an old kit from October from Scarlet Lime (awesome monthly kits) and the Halloween themed stuff in there was great and everything came from the kit to create this LO.

Products used:

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Paper

Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts, Glitz Design

Owl - Maya Road (only thing not from this kit)

Stickers - Cosmo Cricket

Letter Stickers - Adornit

Journaling Card - Collage Press

No comments:

Post a Comment