Monday, March 9, 2009

Mini Christmas Album










I got some mini albums about a month ago and I knew when I bought them what they were going to be used for. This one of course was going to be used for this Christmas album and the other one I bought was going to be used for a sledding album (I will show that one at a later date). Since I take so many pictures at Christmas time, I thought it would be better to put my favorite ones into a small album instead of making 4 or more 12X12 pages. It is just nice to keep a special holidays like this all on its own to easily go back to time and time again.

Products used: Album - Maya Road, PP - BasicGrey Wassail Collection, Journaling cards - October Afternoon, Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart, Scalloped punch - Stampin Up, Stickers - BasicGrey, Stamps(front page) - Stampin Up, Berry Brads and leaves - Making Memories, Ink - Staz On, Pen - Zig

No comments:

Post a Comment