Thursday, March 19, 2009

6th Grade

I knew I was forgetting to post a LO for you. I wanted to post this a few days after I posted Zach's school LO but I guess it slipped my mind. Anyway, here is Jordan's school LO. It is pretty simple but I still fuss and fret over everything that I put on my pages. So this page probably looks like it took only a half an hour or so, it really took over an hour, maybe even close to an hour and a half to fully complete. I love having my Cricut machine, it cut out the number 6 and the title for me. All I have to do is press a few buttons and it does all the work for me. Gotta love that!! I didn't do any journaling on the page, instead I listed all of his supplies for the school year. Much simpler for me and I like to go back and see how the lists change over the years.

Products used: CS - Bazzill, PP - BasicGrey, Pen - Zig, Cricut cartridge - Making the Grade & Teardrop, Glitter - Making Memories, Chipboard - ?

1 comment: