Monday, May 18, 2009

My Little Cheerleader




Wow, I hadn't realized it had been since the middle of last week since I posted. Sorry!! The end of the school year gets a little busy with the last of soccer and graduations and all. I have a great page for you today to make up for it.

I made this page for Riley a month or two ago using all of my favorite BasicGrey stuff. I just love their patterned papers. They are so full of great designs and color, especially the Urban Prairie line. That is one of my favorites. And for this time of year, the colors are perfect for springtime.
The pictures for this LO are from last spring at Homecoming time here in Rockwell City. Every year our cheerleading squad puts on a morning camp to teach the kids some cheers and the school fight song. Riley just happened to be old enough to go this year and she loved it. Then the night of skit night all the little kids get to perform their cheers and the school song. She did great and really loved being in front of everyone. She is sooo going to be a cheerleader when she grows up. But then again, she does love her sports as well. Tough decisions for a little kid. :)
Supplies:
all BasicGrey

No comments:

Post a Comment