Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Someday Your Prince Will Come

Here is a LO I did a couple of weeks ago for a challenge for Hero Arts. We had to use stamped hearts in a different way than just a traditional heart. I used my heart stamps to create the petals on the flowers and to make the blue butterflies. The pictures from this LO were taken in September. Riley had found a little frog at the boys' football practice and wouldn't let it go. I'm surprised the poor little thing didn't die as hard as she was squeezing it, but she just wanted to make sure he didn't get away. I was grossed out by it all, but looking back at these pictures, it was pretty cute.

Products used: CS - Stampin Up & Bazzill, PP - Stampin Up & Chatterbox, Stamps - Hero Arts & Love Elsie, Ink - Colorbox & Memento, Pearls - Hero Arts, Ribbon - Robert Stanley Coll., Pens - Zig & Signo

No comments:

Post a Comment