Monday, February 16, 2009

Heartfelt Wishes

This is a card I created for a color challenge. There is nothing to win with this challenge, you just have to create a card using the colors that were given. In this case it was blue, orange, yellow, green, and white. The color names were more detailed, I just gave you the basic color names. I knew right away I wanted the blue to be the accent color so it could pop off my page. That color just stood out to me more than the others, besides, it was a little more bold than the other muted tones. It made sense to me to use it sparingly but for it to catch your attention. I think the card does that, it draws your eye to the blue flower when you first view the card. Just a simple card but I love it just the same.

Products used: CS - Stampin Up & Bazzill, PP - Cosmo Cricket, Brad - BasicGrey, Stamps - Hero Arts (sentiment) & Stampin Up (flower), Ink - colorbox

No comments:

Post a Comment