Friday, February 20, 2009

Autumn Fallin' From Trees


I thought I would share with you one of my favorite layouts. I made this a few months ago for a challenge and I was so thrilled when I got a comment on it by one of my favorite scrapbookers/cardmakers, Jennifer McGuire. She is one of the Hero Blog top designers and has her own column in the monthly Creating Keepsakes magazine. Her work is amazing and she inspires me in so many ways.

Anyway, for this challenge we had to pick a sketch to go off of and with the sketch I chose I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use. And yes, I said pictures, plural. So many people thought that this was one big picture of the kids but really it is four pictures put together. In case you can't read it the title is Autumn Fallin' From Trees (a title to one of my favorite songs by Jaymay) and the journaling says, "How could you not love the autumn with these cute faces peekin' out at you?"

Products used: CS - Bazzill, PP - BasicGrey, Stamps - Hero Arts, Letter stickers - Making Memories, Die cut letters - Ellison Sunset die cuts, Ink - Memento, Pen - Zig

No comments:

Post a Comment