Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Hi again. After receiving some new paper by October Afternoon, I just had to create a card with its bright colors. I just love the striped patterned paper, there are so many wonderful color combos you can create with it. And the strip of circled blue paper, well, that is on the back of the striped paper so you really get two great papers in one. It is so sad how excited I get about paper, but we all have to have a passion in life, right? Mine just happens to be scrapbooking and cardmaking where I get to use these beautiful papers everyday, or at least the days I find time to create. :)
Products used: CS - Stampin UP, PP - October Afternoon, Stamp - Hero Arts, Punch - Fiskars, Glitter glue - stickles, Gem - Hero Arts, Ink - Colorbox, ric rac - ?, brads - Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment