Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thinking of You Makes Me Smile



Just a simple card today. I don't have a lot of time now-a-days to sit at the computer very long. This summer has been busy, busy, busy. Not only do the boys have swim team and baseball for Zach, but we have taken on the task of painting our house. We are in the process now of scraping. Fun stuff. By the time I get to the computer at night, I am too pooped to stay on long enough to post some cards and scrapbook pages. It also seems like having everyone home during the day, there is endless cleaning up to do. I have a feeling the boys are going to get really good at the dishes this summer. :)
This card is done with an awesome stamp I got from Hero Arts (the Thinking of You Makes Me Smile stamp)for getting an honorable mention on one of their challenges. I also got a few other fun things as well like the flowers on the card. I couldn't wait to use all my goodies so I made this card late one night to play around with my stuff.
Supplies:
cardstock - Stampin Up
patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket
stamps - Hero Arts
flowers - Hero Arts
pearls - Hero Arts
ink - Memories Ink (white), Colorbox (rest of it)
colored pencils - EK Success

1 comment:

  1. i love this card. the flowers and the peals,
    i love it!

    ReplyDelete