Monday, June 1, 2009

Kissable, Huggable




When you see that cute little smile, how can you not kiss those cute, dimply cheeks. When I saw this picture of Gavin, it just made me want to pick him up and give him hugs and kisses all over. So to convey those feelings, the title was created. I had gotten this new alphabet stamp set and I thought it would look great with this layout, but I went above and beyond and cut out each letter to make the title stand out more. Very long process but so worth it because I love the final outcome.
And what better paper to go with this page than the Lil Man line by Cosmo Cricket. So stinkin cute, it was hard to pick which paper from the line I wanted to go with. And did you notice the embossing on the orange cardstock? I love this embossing folder by Cuttlebug, so perfect for this page. My new favorite.
Supplies:
cardstock - Stampin Up
patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket
stamps - kiMemories
ink - Colorbox
border punch - Fiskars
embossing folder - Cuttlebug/Provocraft

No comments:

Post a Comment