Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Nothing is better than the happy thoughts of spring. Even though we still have many inches of snow on the ground, I can't help but think of the colors of spring and everything being renewed. Just brings a smile to my face. Even now, the sun is shining and the temps are warming up, all is good.

Here is a springy card for you. The black doesn't really a spring color but I added for some boldness and to make the card pop a little more. And isn't that border awesome. I made that with my new scalloped border die from Papertrey Ink. They have three different scalloped sized to pick from.


Supplies:
cardstock - Papertrey Ink
stamps - Hero Arts (background of buttfly and card), Stampin Up! (sentiment)
twine - Stampin Up!
ink - Papertrey Ink, Tsukineko
die - Stampin Up! (butterfly), Papertrey Ink (scalloped border)
circle punchs - Creative Memories

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, LOVE this color combo and the black adds a perfect accent color. Love that huge scallop look! I'm always on the lookout for bigger scallop punches too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julie! This is simply gorgeous! I love the colors you picked and the way you used the circles. Lovely dimension! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete