Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Best Wishes

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Although I am not one to celebrate the day, I did make sure my school bound kids wore a green shirt. I don't plan on pinching my two at home so they should be safe without green. :o)

I have a masculine card here for you. And I did the same for this card as I do for most of my masculine cards, I kept it simple. A little background effect, simple sentiment, and a little twill to pull it all together. I absolutely love that Upper Crest border punch for guy LOs or cards.


Enjoy your day and all that is green!
Supplies:
cardstock, stamps - Papertrey Ink
circle punches - Creative Memories
border punch - Fiskars
ink - Tsukineko
twill - craft supply

4 comments:

  1. Veryyy pretty card!
    I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, that upper crest border punch is sooo nice! I've always wanted it, will have to get one soon, love your colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb combination of talent, perception and colors. keep up the good works in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Julie! Wonderful, elegant, sophisticated masculine card! :-)

    ReplyDelete