Friday, December 4, 2009

Sending a Smile Across the Miles


Hi everyone. I have my computer back to normal, yay!!! I was getting so frustrated not being able to upload pictures to my blog and I can't go without my pictures, otherwise you have to sit and read all my boring stuff. :o)
Anyway, here is a card I created using a bunch of deco scissors. I used five different styles of scissors and just layered them. Love how the look turned out. And I can't believe how the bow turned out. I never have good luck with bows and I am totally loving this one. Let's hope I have mastered the art of bow making because I go crazy not having a good bow on my cards. Even if I really want one on my card, sometimes I skip it just because I can't do the bows justice.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Supplies:
cardstock - Papertrey Ink
patterned paper - BasicGrey
stamps - Papertrey Ink
ribbon - American Crafts
flowers - Creative Memories
brads - Making Memories
ink - Papertrey Ink
deco scissors - Provo Craft and Fiskars

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Wow, love these colors and the bow tie, so exquisite, love the layers of papers! Oh, BTW, congrats on being featured on the latest Raspberry color challenge! Whohooo! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card, Julie! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Julie. Love your banner photo!

    ReplyDelete