Thursday, December 10, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #20


Yay, another fun round of color challenges by Dawn McVey. And can I say that I am totally in love with these colors. I love warm colors and the colors Dawn picked for her challenge are the true definition of warm. The aquamist color adds so much appeal that it is sure to be a standout color on any card that is posted to this challenge. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Supplies:
cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, stamps - PTI
border punches - Martha Stewart, EKSuccess
tea cup die cut - Cricut Stamped Cartridge
ink - Tsukineko

14 comments:

  1. I was thinking tea cups, too, with this challenge! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is fabulous! love those giant scalllops with the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great use of all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card! LOVE the swirl on the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love your warm and enticing coffee cup design, too cute and you rocked the color combos perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! It looks good enough to drink! Nice work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Julie! Totally gorgeous, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love how you used a flourish for the steam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Love your take on the color challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean and pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete