Saturday, January 24, 2009

So True

Here is my most recent LO (layout) of Gavin in all his cuteness. I submitted this for a challenge with the HeroArts Blog and the challenge was to create a LO or a card using hearts. My idea of using a heart was not a "lovey-dovey" thing but an "I will love you no matter how crazy you make us" thing. :)
The journaling reads: You may wear us out some days, but when you shine that little smile of yours we are reminded of how much we love you and every little thing about you.

If you can see on the LO I circled the saying on his shirt that says "my parents are exhausted" and then I made an arrow to my title So True.

Products used: CS - Bazzill, PP - ?, Brads - Making Memories, Stamps - Hero Arts, Stickers - Doodlebug, metal gems - Mark Richards, Adhesive - TomBow & Paper Studios, Typed font - Ali Edwards writing

No comments:

Post a Comment