Saturday, January 31, 2009

All Occasions Card Set

When I first started making these cards, my intention was to give them away as stocking stuffers, but unfortunately time got the best of me and I only got one set made but the supplies for the rest of the cards are already cut and ready. Maybe someday I will just give them away to people for them to send out to others. Since I was intending on these being a set, I kept them really simple. I think it is more pleasing to the eye when there is a group of cards to keep it simple other than busy.

Products used: CS - Stamping up and Bazzill, PP - KI Memories, Stamps - Stampin Up, Ribbon - ?

2 comments:

  1. simply beautiful, I added a card you made on my blog with a link to your blog, hope it is ok. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I'm helping out with fundraising and these are the perfect balance. Simple and adorable, and seems to be a quick make too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    doramiyi
    doramiyi@gmail.com
    -CANADA-

    ReplyDelete