Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #7

Beautiful colors, and that vase is pretty nice as well. I will always have a soft spot for pottery because my mom loved to collect it as well.
At first I was leary about only three colors, but it keeps the card "clutter-free" if you will.


Time is flying by and I can't believe I have done 7 of these color challenges already. And as always, great colors. They really go well together especially if you use the pink in moderation. At least that is how I see it. It is such a bold color and really pops off the card. And if you keep the pink simple, it really stands out on the card more. I am hoping to see a card with more pink in it than green so I can see how they did it. Because in my head, I keep thinking of different ways to do these colors and everytime, pink is in short demand. So, if you have created a card in mostly all pink, please link me to it in my comments section, because I would love to see it. It could give me some new inspiration to go off of. Thanks Ladies!!!
Supplies:
cardstock - Bazzill
stamps - Papertrey Ink
ink - Colorbox
ribbon - Robert Stanley Collection
border punch - Fiskars

12 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful! One of my favorites! Top pick for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love how you put the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and how you balanced the pink stars with the scalloped trim and the green sentiment with the green dots along the side. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on making the spotlight! love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO pretty! Congrats on making the spotlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super card - congrats on making the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design!! Congrats on the spotlight :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I told you it was a top pick! :) Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favourites out of all the spotlight winners. It is wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete