Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #6





Is it sad that I practically live for the day that Dawn posts her color challenges? I just love her color combos so much and I love how they inspire me and make me try new things. I have never been the best at picking out colors and Dawn's challenges help me with that. I seem to create my best cards because of these challenges.
I got some new Papertrey Ink goodies on Monday and I am loving every set I purchased, best buy for me in a while. I used the new stamp set bird watching for this card. I have always had a love for birdhouses and all things related. And the birds in this set are awesome. I love the decorative touches on them. How adorable. If you want to see this full stamp set, go HERE.
Supplies:
cardstock - Stampin Up!
stamps - Papertrey Ink
ribbon - Robert Stanley Collection
ink - Memento
embossing powder - American Crafts
other - cuttlebug dots embossing folder, border punch Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. Love your card, Julie! So beautiful and elegant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card! I ordered the bird stamps too, but I'm still waiting for mine. It's nice to see such fun projects while I'm waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just DARLING! Love that birdy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Congrats on top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being in Dawn's top picks! :)

    ReplyDelete