Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #51





Hi! I have another card for you for color inspiration #51. I love the look of these colors together. I think they go good for preteen and teen girls. They are bold and beautiful colors and it shouts girl power to me. :) And because of that, I made this card with a special girl in mind who has a birthday coming up.

The butterfly on this card was done by heat embossing in white on brown cardstock and then I went back and filled in the hearts on the butterfly with cinnamon stickles to make them shine and sparkle. Every girl loves a little sparkle, right? The card itself was cut out with my Cricut using the storybook cartridge. Love all the different shapes in that cartridge, a must have for scrapbookers or cardmakers.

Supplies:
cardstock - Stampin Up!
stamps - Hero Arts
embossing powder - Hero Arts
glitter - Stickles
ink - Memento
pen - Signo Uniball

12 comments:

  1. What a great card shape, love that butterfly stamp, great work with the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... Love it!! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. I like the different shape of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp! Jaw on the floor! This card is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Great job with the challenge! LOVE your card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the shape and the butterfly is great! Top pick for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete