Monday, August 8, 2011

Wedding Wishes

Wow, that was a long break from blog world. But a much needed one for me. I had gotten too overwhelmed with trying to keep up with my blog and other endeavors that I forgot about the fun in making cards and LOs. So I took a little break this summer from a lot of things and just concentrated on making my crafts just for me and no one else.

So, now that I am back I decided to share with you a wedding card since this is wedding season and all. A pretty simple card with the stamping and all but I added a little embossing for an elegant look. Looking at it now I wished I would have added a little glitter to the flower to make it pop more but still happy with it.






Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:

cardstock, flower stamp, patterned paper - Papertrey Ink

sentiment stamp - LawnFawn

ink - Tsukineko

embossing folder - Sizzix

border punch - Fiskars

embossing machine - Big Shot by Sizzix

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color scheme on this! So glad to see you back with your lovely creations, but it is definitely nice to get a way from it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card and fun blog, we'd love for you to join our challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments, come check us out! :) Happy Fall!!

    http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete