Sunday, February 6, 2011

Celebrate You

Hi Everyone!!! Back with another Papertrey Ink post. Another fun challenge today, you just have to create a card, tag, LO, etc. using one of the tags that you can download for free on Nicole Heady's blog. And the best thing about this, the random winner gets to help Nicole design a stamp set for Papertrey Ink. WOW!!! Wouldn't that be soooo cool?

For my card I used Maile Belles tag that she created. LOVE the pinwheels. Perfect for my birthday card that I made for my niece who is turning the big 1-3.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Supplies:
cardstock, dies, tag download - Papertrey Ink
patterned paper - October Afternoon, Papertrey Ink (yellow polka dot)
journaling card - October Afternoon
die machine - Big Shot by Sizzix
border punch - Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the very whimsical and colorful design on this, it's perfect for a b-day!

    ReplyDelete