Friday, January 14, 2011

Bloom and Grow Forever

Hello!!! Here is a flowery card for you today. And I know looking at it you wonder how I would ever send it through the mail, and here is my answer, I don't. :) Sometimes I make cards just for the fun of it and this is one of those cards. I just felt like playing around with my stash of craft supplies and this is what I came up with.

I will say, it was nice to look through all that I own and see what I got because I came across this wonderful flower die by My Favorite Things that makes the flowers that you see on this card. You just simply cut your flower shape and then roll it up, I prefer to do it around a pen or pencil, and then I hot glue the end to the bottom of the flower and there you have it.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
cardstock - Papertrey Ink
patterned paper - Echo Park
stamps - Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
dies - Spellbinders (scalloped circle), My Favorite Things (rolled flowers), Quickutz (leaves)
die cut machine - Big Shot by Sizzix
gems - craft supply
ink - Tsukineko
corner rounder - EK Success

2 comments:

  1. this is so so so so pretty.
    if only i had the tools to make such pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card really sparkles, love the wonderful roses!

    ReplyDelete