Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone. I have a girl birthday card for ya today. It was my neices birthday a couple of weeks back and she turned 14 so I wanted something girly for her but not too cutesy because she is a teenager. So I thought this was a happy medium for her card.

Don't you just love that Echo Park paper. One of my favorite paper companies. They never cease to amaze me with their beautiful designs and colors. I have been using them quite a bit lately and I think my other patterned papers are getting a little jealous. I guess at least I'm not hoarding it like I have been known to do with my favorite supplies. :o)

Supplies:
cardstock - Papertrey Ink
patterned paper, letter stickers - Echo Park
border punch - Stampin' Up!
label die - Spellbinders
flourish dies - Quickutz
die cut machine - Epic Six by Quickutz

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty birthday card. I just love the fun colors! That pattern paper is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I think this is perfect for a girl her age! The blossoms of flowers are really pretty! Love EP papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Julie! Pretty, cheerful birthday card! :-)

    ReplyDelete