Friday, October 1, 2010

True Love

Just a simple LO for ya today. I normally don't make 8.5 x 11 scrapbook pages but I had a idea to start a new album just for myself that has everything in it that is important to me and means the world to me. And someday whenever I should leave this world I will know that I put down all of my thoughts and feelings, happy and sad, that represent me. So my family will remember the real me whether it is 50 years down the road or 10. I only have a few pages done but am happy with the start of this album.




Supplies:
cardstock - Papertrey Ink (kraft)
patterned paper - October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup (flowers)
journaling spot - October Afternoon
border punch - EK Success
buttons - Papertrey Ink
stickers - BasicGrey (flourishes)
letters - Jillibean Soup
pen - American Crafts

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the texture of the "true love" letters. They look awesome and they match well with the page. Your journaling is so sweet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Julie! Love the manly look and the colors!! I love doing 8 x 11's too but rarely do because I just love to add so much stuff on so end up using 12 x 12 more! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout, Julie! Love the design and color combo, love your journaling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi julie!
    sorry i have to contact you this way... you sent me a payment and when i email you it says undeliverable :(

    please let me know if there's another way to email you! thanks so much!

    -kp

    ReplyDelete