Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Best Wishes

Wow, have I really been gone that long? So sorry. We are the town coordinators for our soccer program and had a house guest last week so I am so behind on my blogging. I couldn't stay away for long though. :o)

Here is a card I submitted to CARDS magazine that wasn't picked up. It was for their Happy Birthday call. I was dying to use my new flower dies from Papertrey Ink so they made their way onto this card. I love all of their dies and they cut so smoothly and I have also cut PTI felt with them and it comes out beautifully. You may want to take a gander HERE if you don't own any PTI dies yet, just sayin'!!! :o)




Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Supplies:
cardstock, stamps, buttons, dies - Papertrey Ink
ink - Papertrey Ink, Tsukineko
border punch - EK Success

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! Beautiful colors, now look what you're making me do, have to check out those dies from PTI now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julie! What a pretty card! I especially like the border across the top and bottom! :-)

    ReplyDelete