Thursday, November 12, 2009

Birthday Wishes



MIA. Sorry about that. Sometimes I get in a funk and don't want to spend more than 5 minutes on the computer at a time. That definitely doesn't give me time to write up a blog post. I will do my best to be better. I guess I could just post some pictures for you and write very few words, but I feel bad doing that. Oh well, hope for some improvement soon. :)
This was a card I created for one of my nieces for her birthday. I hope the recipient liked it. :) I love the combo of pink and orange for a girl. It screams girl power to me with the boldness of the colors. There are three different stamp sets I used from Papertrey Ink on this card. All you PTI lovers out there can you name them all? Here are the ones I used in case you wanted to check them out: Polka Dot Basics, Vintage Labels, and Mega Mixed Messages.
Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I can have another post up this weekend.
Supplies:
cardstock - PTI
patterned paper - Sassafras
gems - Hero Arts
stamps - PTI
ink - PTI
border punch - EKSuccess
flowers - craft supply

No comments:

Post a Comment