Saturday, October 3, 2009

WCMD and Raspberry Suite Color Challenge

What better way of getting into the spirit of World Card Making Day than to make a card for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17. I absolutely love these colors that Dawn McVey chose, I love them so much that I am going to make a Christmas card with them as well.


This card came together so quickly and I think it is because of my new love for the Polka Dots Basics stamp set. I love this set and see many future uses with it. Now I just need to get the Polka Dots Basics II set. Along with the Polka Dots stamp set I also used the Cupcake Collection and Fancy Flourishes (another favorite). All of these stamp sets are from Papertrey Ink.
I hope everyone enjoys WCMD and that the creativity flows!!!
Supplies:
cardstock - PTI
stamps - PTI
ink - PTI and Memento (brown)
ribbon - Robert Stanley Collection
embossing folder - Quickutz

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! Great job on Dawn's color challenge, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun flourish and polka dots. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete