Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #16

I LOVE the fall and what better way to start the season early than with these awesome colors. I was so giddy when I saw the colors for this challenge. I could work with these colors all year long, never get sick of them.




It was so amazing how quick this card came together. I knew in my head how I wanted to do the design of this card and it all just kind of went from there. I used the new 2009 Autumn Tags set from Papertrey Ink for the stamps. For the background stamp though I used the Hero Arts Raindrop background stamp. I wanted to add some texture to this card as well so I embossed the brown cardstock with THIS Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some rustic twine.
Supplies:
cardstock - PTI (summer sunrise and dark chocolate), Stampin Up! (kraft, very vanilla)
stamps - PTI, Hero Arts
ink - Memento
twine - PTI
other - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin Up! exclusive Sizzix die cut, EKsuccess circle and scalloped punch

12 comments:

  1. I love the dots too, you have a fab creation here, nice balance and texture, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and embossed panel...gorgeous details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love all of the texture and dimension you added!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!! Love the layout and all the great details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your punches and dry embossing details! Great job with the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just thought I'd check in and see what you created. I am glad I did! I LOVE this card and your design. All of your elements came together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet perfection! Love how a single leaf stamped inside the circle can really give it such an elegant look!

    ReplyDelete