Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #55





I feels like it has been a while since I have done Kristina's challenge, but I really have only missed the one in the last 8 or so. And that was last week's challenge. I really wish I could have gotten to that challenge because the colors were awesome, but I lucked out this week with colors that are just as great.
The colors for this week remind me of simple elegance. In my mind I imagined a card with just enough color to draw the eye but not too much color to keep the design simple. And then I added the scalloped edge to the bottom of the card to add a touch of elegance. I was just happy I had an orangish ink color to do the sentiment.
Thanks Kristina for another great challenge.
Supplies:
cardstock - Stampin Up! (oranges), Bazzill (other)
stamps - Stampin Up!
gems - Hero Arts
border punch - Fiskars
butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
ink - Colorbox

4 comments:

  1. Oh - I love your card! I like the clean and crisp look of it! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your butterflies with the cute little gems. Great layout!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete