Monday, June 8, 2009

Dancing Girl





This is a scrapbook page I did for a Hero Arts challenge. The week's challenge was to use polka dots on our creations. I don't have a lot of stamps with polka dots but I do have plenty of patterned paper with it. The fun part was trying to pick out what paper I wanted. I had this Pink Paislee scalloped circle for a while and thought to give it a try.
You have to love the journaling sprouts by Jillibean Soup. Check out the sprouts HERE and HERE. They are so great and come in a variety of colors. I used a couple on this page to fit all my jounaling and it worked out pretty good to line them up so my words kept flowing. And if you notice my colors, I went off the colors in the patterned paper to create this page. At first I didn't know how it would all look, but I ended up very happy with the end result and I think the colors make the page stand out.
Supplies:
cardstock - Bazzill Basics Paper
patterned paper - Pink Paislee
stamps - Hero Arts
flowers - Maya Road (yellow and blue), Bazzill (large Black), Prima (small black)
gems - Hero Arts
journaling sprouts - Jillibean Soup
letter stickers - Adornit
corner rounders - Creative Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment