Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday - Star




I know, it has been almost a week since I have posted any new stuff. I have been pretty good at posting 3 a week but it has been pretty busy around here and not a whole lot of time at the computer, only enough time for about 5 minutes here and there.

Here is a brand new card I finished last night for a special little man that is having a birthday Saturday. I have no worries he will be looking on my blog to see what is coming his way. :) I just love the star stamps from Hero Arts, they work perfectly for boy cards or boy layouts. I arranged all the individual stars on an acrylic block to make a background and then stamped them with versamark and then covered it with white embossing powder and heated. It turned out pretty good and the distressing gives it a warm feeling.

Supplies:
cardstock - Stampin Up!
stamps - Hero Arts
gems - Hero Arts
embossing powder - Hero Arts
ink - Colorbox, Ranger Ink
thread - DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment